Coker Tire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coker Tire
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:27:09 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
While we're on the subject of suppliers,  I thought I would mention
the prompt response and delivery from Coker tire.  I ordered an
obsolete tire for my spitfire on Tuesday and the tire was here when I
got home this evening.  I like dealing with companies that provide
prompt service.  Sometimes thats hard to find today.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)