Re: NON LBC

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: NON LBC
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 06:49:34 -0800 "NON LBC" (Feb 26, 7:24pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Hugh,

Don't really have any idea on what it would cost but the fact that they
won't quote you a price would lead me to find a different glass shop
regardless. The fact the your insurance company recommended them would
lead me to have a long talk with my agent about the glass place AND
about who ever it was who recommended them.

Good luck,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge