Re: NON LBC

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: NON LBC
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:22:29 PST
the last windshield i replaced was on my 85 dodge, appearently somone
thought it would make a good weapon during a fight outside a bar ( i was
only there with the band)  it ran 140 inc everything and the place came
out to my house to do it on a saturday.  i think it was glass mechanix
and i also believe they are franchised around the country.  they had the
best price prices ranged from 140 to about 250 if i recall correctly.
so call around in hte yeller pages and see what says boo, theyll tell
you right on the phone how much out the door.