Re: leaking TR-6 diff

To: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: leaking TR-6 diff
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:06:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I saw your post and have been trying ( unsuccessfully) to locate the article I
remember reading a few years ago about the dual-seal repair. I believe it came
from
6-tech, a keep-it-on-the-road repair manual written by Len Renkenberger. I've
not
had to replace the original seal in my car which has 56k ( knock on wood) miles.
I'll try to locate my copy for you. I'm fairly sure that's where I saw it.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6