Cleaning Brake residue from your Rims.

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cleaning Brake residue from your Rims.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:50:49 -0600
    After replacing the front brake pads on my explorer, I discovered a
neat trick. Now this is probably obvious to most readers. I'm not sure
why it never occurred to me before.  (Possible because brake cleaner is
for brakes) But brake cleaner will remove *ALL* the nasty build up from
your rims. Just spray it on and wipe it off. Before I always had
scrubbed them with a baby bottle brush cleaner and I was never able to
completely remove all the gunk from the rims. I know this is a minor
thing, but my rims now look like new. My wife even noticed how clean
they were.

I bet it would work wonders on chrome also!

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/