Car Covers - I Forgot Something

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Covers - I Forgot Something
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:04:57 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
I forgot to mention the main reason I want some kind of car cover is
I have two other restoration projects going on.  My 51 Dodge truck is
at the stage of frame sitting on jackstands and the TR4A will be
joining them in the garage in the middle of March.  So I'm quite
worried about dust, overspray, grinding sparts etc.  Sometimes its
not always easy to roll the Spitfire out of the garage while I'm
doing other things.

Thanks

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)