Round bolts

To: triumph72@juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Round bolts
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:21:39 -0500
     Steve,
     If you have welding equipment, weld a new big nut on to the head of
     the bolt. If you don't have welding equipment, you're like me. Usually
     I end up tightening vice-grips so that it's all I can do to close
     them. Then the head of the bolt breaks off. Kind of an anti-climax,
     but it works.
     Regards,
     Jim Wallace