Re: emissions in PA

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: emissions in PA
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:32:28 -0600 (CST)
Cc: James Luke <jluke@unm.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Edward Hamilton wrote:

> James,
> There are no emission test standards for the keystone state.  When moving to
>the
>
> BTY to assist you in getting settled, the locals pronounce it as "lank-ister".

        Don't for get the "local pro football team" is pronounced "Iggles"

        AND... get into Philly for a genuine cheese steak... (If it ain't
        food of the gods... there's no such thing)

        Oh yeah, if you like something "interesting" drink wise... Bring it
        with ya... The state store system is better than it was a few years
        ago, but it still sucks.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois