TR6 Noisy Running Engine

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Noisy Running Engine
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steve Wilson)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:17:55 -0600
List,
Just a note to catch you up on the assist you gave to a noisy running TR6
engine in mid- January.  I passed your ideas and thoughts on to him and
only just got a response back from him: he hasn't had time to work an his
TR6!  He's an 18 wheel driver and has been on the road a lot.  Hopes to
get to it this weekend ?!  Maybe....but I'm at a soccer  (futbol) tourney
and I wish him well.  Thanks again for being there.     Later,  Steve
Wilson

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]