latex gloves - doctor wannabees?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: latex gloves - doctor wannabees?
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:54:21 -0600
        So who's afraid of dirty fingernails?!?

Seriously,  I thought I had thought of it.  Well, ok, my mechanic friend did.
Anyway, recently he started using some blue colored gloves obtained through
Acklands (Bumper to Bumper's supply arm I think).  They are impervious to
gasoline, kerosine, and ALMOST impervious to most carb cleaners/nasty
chemicals, etc.  They are more money but you only use one set at a time.  I
actually cleaned them off  by washing my hand in the wash tank  - the gloves
cleaned off and on to the next job without all that gear oil and gunk.  Well
worth pursuing.

Dave Terrick
Winnipeg