TR6 ZS carb problem-follow up

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 ZS carb problem-follow up
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 06:31:06 -0600
Many thanks to Irv Korey,  Joe Curry,  Jim Davis, Trevor Boicey, and
Todd Sigety for answering questions regarding my friend's TR6 carb
problems.  Once again, I'm humbled by the vast knowledge on this list.
He's going to bring it over again Wednesday night, and I'll be looking
for other engine problems before I touch the carbs again.  Especially
VACUUM LEAKS!  I think after this mess is over, I'll stick to wrenching
my OWN car!

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Thanks again!
Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U