TR4 won't start - mechanics for hire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 won't start - mechanics for hire
From: Tim Clayton <clayts@vegasnet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:18:37 -0800
Hello again!!  I know it probably is unseemly to come among a group like
this full of hearty DIY'ers and ask for a mechanic - but I am too busy at
work to keep chasing this starting problem and would like to get the TR
running for the spring weather to come.

 The problem has got to be somewhere in fuel delivery as I can get her to
cough when I spray starting fluid in the carbs...  And I've checked fuel to
the bowls, and yes, the fuel pump is getting fuel up to the bowls.  I guess
it's got to be around the carbs but I'm just so dang frustrated now that I
want to give the problem to someone else for hire....

My last inquiry only generated one response (Thanks Allan) - if anyone knows
of a good reliable Brit car mechanic in Las Vegas it would be greatly
appreciated (I know about the yellow pages but would prefer a personal
endorsement from a satisfied customer if possible!)

Thanks
Tim