Re: 2500

To: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: 2500
From: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:43:31 +1300
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Gernot...

I am the local rep for the 2000/2500/2.5 register of NZ, and also belong
to the 'fun only, concours people go jump' Central Districts Club.  I
have been into/buying saloons since I was 14 years of age, and have had
nine since then.  I have a good network (sort of a parts exchange) going
with other local magnates.

BUT, my problem is that no-body knows about estates:  sure I have books
of roadtests, yet many people , even within the triumph fratenity aren't
aware they exist.  What I am lloking for is anecdotal stuff about
ownership and mainteneace, because they are certainly a different kettle
of fish to work on.

(this desrie for estate knowledge, (I suppose it is this you sre
replying to?) was spurred by my spending about an hour trying to wrestle
the drop glass out of a rear door, until I discovered the secret trap
door that allows you to rotate the glass.......)

Thanks for your reply,

Chris

Young triumph obsessor