'Life at Triumph'

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 'Life at Triumph'
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 00:46:52 -0000
Hi, listers
Probably breaking the rules of our illustrious list maintainers who provide
such a wonderful service - but just to let you know I uploaded two new
stories to the website an hour ago. The site is now split but you'll get to
the 'newbies' by clicking on the index link on the home page.
I'm planning trips to London and Coventry in the near future - with a
camera! Does anyone out there have a particular need or interest in
specific pictures of a Triumph nature? I'll be happy to oblige if I can.
I'm also planning a visit to British Motor Heritage in May for the 75th
Anniversary Beanfeast. It's only just up the road - like about 10 miles
away. What should I be looking out for in the interests of those who can't
attend? Free cars will come to me first! I'll decide how and who to
re-distribute to thereafter.
Cheers
John Macartney