RE: brake bleeding

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: brake bleeding
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:08:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Here is another thought.  I was real spongy in the 69-6, replaced the master
cyl, bench bled it and slapped that pup in.  Was still spongy one pedal-push
out of every 5 or 6.  Bled the system, no air.  Replaced the brake booster
vacuum hose and voila la! Solid brakes everytime.  Idles better too w/o the
vacuum leak.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK