Re: HVLP Spray guns

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: HVLP Spray guns
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 20:54:36 -0500
Cc: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Fred;
I have the TIPS unit and I couldn't be more ecstatic.  I haven't painted a car
with it yet but I've painted everything else. As they say,  uses 1/2 the paint
and virtually no overspray.
Now, painting is not one of my happier pasttimes, but I do look forward to
using my HVLP unit.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6