Putting the head back on (again!)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Putting the head back on (again!)
From: Anthony Green <green@cygnus.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:16:59 -0800
Thanks for all the good advice everyone.

It turns out that the head had a slight warp. I'm about to pick it up
at the machine shop.  Things should work out a bit better this time
'round!

As with Will, I'm also interested in surface preparation ideas. Should
they be completely dry?

Thanks in advance...

AG
'79 Spitfire

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California