Victoria Triumph Owners Club

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Victoria Triumph Owners Club
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:59:53 -0800
I would like to open this message by apologizing to all of the list
members. I know that there are a number of list members who are from
Victoria, B.C. from postings I've seen, but I've failed to note their
addresses & the member list function for this grou has been disabled in
Majordomo.

That aside, I am starting a Triumph owners club and would like to welcome
all owners from Victoria and the South Island to join. One of the reasons
for starting this group is to overcome the woefully bad supply of parts
from local providers. Please feel free to email me at otmc@bc1.com or call
me at 216-1511 for more details.

Also I would like to hear from anyone else on the list who either runs an
owners club or are members of one.

Thanks & mea culpa,

Mark Milotay