PWDA switch connector

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: PWDA switch connector
From: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:53:35 -0700
List,
        I want to publicly thank Joe Curry for the PWDA switch connector
he sent me.  Thanks Joe!  The license plate search is still in progress.
I will send it your way as soon as I find a decent one.
Karl Theis

I spent the last week in ST. Paul MN, which is 20 miles west of the '98
VTR site, Hudson WI.  Didn't drive out to Hudson, But I did make it to
Stillwater MN, about 15 Miles north of Hudson.  It is pretty country
along the St. Croix river.  I hope to be out there again for the VTR
meet.