aluminum polishing results

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: aluminum polishing results
From: "Alan Camhi" <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:42:36 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help with my aluminum polishing
questions.  Since I didn't have a bench grinder/buffer to use(that was what the
majority of the list suggested), I decided to use my dremel with simichrome
polish.  The results are outstanding. I have a mirror like shine on my carb
dampers with only slight tarnish remnants.  I'm sure these will be removed with
another application of this stuff.

Next its the intake manifold.

Thanks again to all, especially Scott Suhring who was very detailed in his
decriptions of polishing methods.

Best regards,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4