Re: Spitfire on eBay

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire on eBay
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:50:16 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Joe,

> I'm watching this closely.  If it gets up much higher for a car in
> this condition, I may put my Spit up for bids!!!!
>
> Naaaaahhhh!

In some ways you want to see the car go as high as possible because
it raises the value of ours, on the other hand it makes it harder to
find the next project or buy the parts you want without paying an arm
and a leg!!!   I guess you just can't have one with out the other.

Be interesting to see what it finally goes for.

Later

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)