list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: list
From: "Mark A. Bunce" <bunce@alma.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:30:10 -0400
Hello fellow listers,
In the last week ,I have been knocked off the list 3 times. Is anyone else
having this problem? Also non-LBC question to you racers out there.
What  does it mean if a car has been tubbed and could you describe
heel and toe driving.  My Spitfire now has a new right hand floor
pan,re-worked shuttle,inner and outer sills and diaphram. Only rear
quarter patch to go. The first side sure takes time. I hope the other
side goes faster. The better half let me work on it all Valentines
day and let me buy an air grinder, nibbler,impact, and chisel. I
swapped a satellite dish alignment at the local pawn shop and
got paid with a 4 1/2 inch B&D industrail angle grinder. I love
bardering time for tools.One last question, Prestige (sp) in
the UK has great  prices but are there any hidden costs. Have anyone
ordered from there?

Mark Bunce
1970 Mk III Spitfire