Floors ....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Floors ....
From: Todd.Harbold@astramerck.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:26:16 -0500
Say I theoretically had a '74 Spit with some rusty floors, and I felt up to the
task of replacing one of the floors with a full
pan on the driver's side.  Does anyone have any advice on where I should
purchase the floors (i.e. VB, TRF BPC, etc...)  I'm
looking for opinions on the quality of the replacement parts, correct fit etc

Any and all comments will be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to respond directly, as I'm sure the list has heard this one before.
 If I get enough responses to warrant it, I will
repost a summary.

Thanks in advance,
Todd
'74 MONEYsPIT fire.