Discussions and Responses

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Discussions and Responses
From: hobrien@webos1.com (Will O'Brien)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:00:49 -0600
Humm,
        I'm amazed how people can get offended so easily...
This list is a great resource of knowlege.  I don't think anyone should
ever be put down for asking a question.  Sometimes a question can seem
silly to some, but that doesn't call for harsh responses to a statement of
the way someone feels.  Hasn't anyone else read through fifty emails,
hoping for that magic answer to their current problem?  Only to get that
flash of frustration when the answer wasn't there!  It's happened to me
before.  If it hasn't happened to you, it probably will sometime.

Hey, Communication is the only path to understanding.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Will

Will O'Brien
OS Design & Consulting
email: hobrien@webos1.com