Medel 10 sedan

To: "triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Medel 10 sedan
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:05:54 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    Well, after a weeks planning and five hours of driving, the latest is in
dry storage.  1959 Model 10 Sedan TBE9239LDLB.  Blue with black and white
interior.  Engine turns over and the rust look real manageable.

    With at least another year on the TR3, I need any advise available
regarding storage.  I really can't do much right now and am looking for any
thing which will preserve what's there now.

    Also, any sources of spares would be appreciated.  I have a spare parts
manual, but don't have any idea where to look for a workshop manual.

    TIA

kengano@advant.com