Re: Here is story all us gear heads can identify with.

To: <dstauffa@csc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Here is story all us gear heads can identify with.
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:46:37 -0800
There has been a debate raging on the pub@jag-lovers.com list on the
"appalling legal system" (not my words) that exists in the U.S. (Mostly
related to auto insurance, and oulandish damage awards in accident cases).
Much lawyer bashing and threats of armed insurrection unless things change
(who is to make the changes, what they will consist of  as well as who will
be in charge and how things  will operate subsequent to the armed
insurrection have not been specified). Anyway, I forwarded this on to the
Pub list because it validated a point I made in the discussion that at
least we in the U.S are all free to take advantage of the system equally.
I really like this story and I think I also would very much like the
storyteller.

Deano