Suggestion: update club listings!

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, VTR Chapters and Zones <vtr-chapters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Suggestion: update club listings!
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:57:04 +0500 (EST)
A word to the wise for all Triumph clubs (not just VTR Chapters and
Zones): I was looking through the list of clubs in the latest issue of
_Triumph World_ and noticed at least one or two VTR Chapter listings that
were out of date. In the past, editor Tony Beadle has responded favorably
and quickly towards updates I have forwarded to him. You can send updated
information to him at Triumph World magazine <triumphworld@chp.ltd.uk>.

For VTR Chapters and Zones, it is also very helpful to us if you would
send these updates to your Regional Chapter Coordinator and to Ken
Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>, so that both the magazine listings and
Web site listings stay up-to-date as well.

--Andy