Re: 4and 4A seat frames

To: fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, brit4a@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: 4and 4A seat frames
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:29:41 EST
In a message dated 98-02-09 14:35:55 EST, fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us writes:

> Um, he's asking about seat frames, not chassis frames.  :-)
>
>  On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 ArthurK101@aol.com wrote:
>
>  > In a message dated 98-02-09 13:34:51 EST, brit4a@yahoo.com writes:
>  >
>  > > Wanted to ask the all knowing list,if late 4and 4A
>  > >   frames are the same.
>  > >
>  >
>  > No.  TR4 frames are the same, with only minor changes if any, from CT1 to
the
>  > end of the TR4 model (CT40304, I think).  The TR4A frame was redesigned
>  > accomodate IRS and is quite different.  <<snip >>

Chip, thanks.  Now that I have removed my foot from my mouth - I will attempt
to answer the question - which WAS about seat frames, not chassis frames.

I believe that the seat frames are different between the later TR4 and TR4A's.
I will check tonight to see if I am correct and what the differences are.
Report tomorrow.  Sorry all.  Cheers.

Art Kelly (red-faced and not from Bass Ale)