still wondering

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: still wondering
From: geo@ohio.net
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 19:04:00 GMT
 Thanks for the info.... do you know what might happen to a rocker arm that
breaks while the motor is running (this is what po says happened)? I
understand about the reasons why it might happen with valves and what
not...... but do ya think little parts might fly around under the cover? I
have all the parts to fix it, but I'm wondering what I'll need to do to make
it run. I'm going to see the car in a couple of hours on my way home from
work... for $500 if it's not rusty and is together I can't go wrong. thanks geo