Re: Polarizing Generator

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Polarizing Generator
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 12:33:26 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:844BC669DECE2C49733C459EB52CED54> ^-illegal end of message identification
Alternator, or dynamo?  It makes a difference.

Alternator, no you don't need to.  If you have one, it mean you field
coils
are working, but you have a loos connection in your brushes, those coils
etc.

Dynamos, don't know about them, I'm never share about weather you need
polarize them, because I have never heard any backing to the argument,
they never say what it does.  I anyone knows I would like to know.
I believe you flash the non earth battery connection to the field
connection.
But don't hold be to that.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot