Re: Fuel Injection...

To: triumphs
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:23:53 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["A.L. & G.L.
Sbaraglia" <sbaragls@tin.it>]]

     Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:24:47 +0100
     From: "A.L. & G.L. Sbaraglia" <sbaragls@tin.it>

LIM@dtpax2.ncifcrf.gov wrote:

> Hi All...
>
>         Anybody know about anyone attempting to install Holley Pro-Jection
> or similar after market fuel injection system on TR6 or TR5/250?  I'm just
> curious.  In theory, bit of engineering will make those things fit on most
> 6 cylinder applications.  Any thoughts?

                                                         Jon Lim
Hello,

I hope that this site can help you:

http://www.totaladvance.com/index.htm

Please, send me back any info about this project because I'm thinking to
convert my TR6 from mechanical to ECU.

Regards

Gianluca Sbaraglia
1971 TR6 ICP53112LP

     Please, may you visit the Italian Triumph Tr6 Sport
     pages (First Triumph TR6 in Italy):

       http://space.tin.it/sport/asbarag

       http://www.chicodesign.net/gls

      All URL are about the First Italian Triumph TR6 site. They
      are (always) under construction.

      Please, If you have a URL link my sites in your pages and
      send me back a mail if you want a link in my sites.

      Please, after your visit, send me back a e-mail. Thank you.