arrival

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: arrival
From: "Ron Roach " <rroach@sprint.ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 22:17:21 -0800
I'm happy to announce a new addition to my underground parking lot: one
1978 spit 1500 w/ 65,000 kms, Burgandy, new paint, amazingly 0 rust,
ziebarted to the extreme when new, twin 1 1/2 s.u.'s, konis,great interior
and top,freshly painted rims w/spindly marshal 777 tires. I've solved the
body work and koni questions of my other spit.  Unfortunately, my blue baby
will have to go.  So up for sale soon:/78 spit: very good body,pageant
blue,  nds paint to be great, twin 1 1/4 s.u.'s, rblt. clutch, and lots
more!  All bills to prove.  Car's in vancouver, B.C.
email for further info
Ron Roach
rroach@sprint.ca