New Child

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Child
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 17:44:19 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Greetings Everyone,

Well, I did it.  Saw this little 79 Spit on a car lot and couldn't resist.
Traded my 41 chev that I've been trying to sell for six months straight
across for her.  Now she's mine, all mine...and someone else gets to worry
about worn sycnro rings and failing chev front ends...

So Joe, I've got a new one for your registry.  The car is in good shape,
with some repair to the nose of the car done at a local place
(Brit-European, I believe it was)  No rust, runs excellent, one or two small
dings that aren't noticeable unless you really look for the reflection.
Originally yellow, now red, factory am/fm radio that actually works. I think
this is about an eight year old restoration.

Look out world, I'm now down to only British cars and motorcycles in my
drive (well, not including my wife's Saturn.)
Will