Re: Spit Database

To: harris88@rochester.infi.net
Subject: Re: Spit Database
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 11:32:01 -0800
Cc: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,
I have to admit, it was me.  But what surprised me is you noticed it
when Charlie apparantly did not. (At least he didn't write me about it).
The dead give-away is the wipers.  They are attached on the wrong side.
I needed the car re-oriented in order to show where the tags are
located.  I also wiped out the front plate so you wouldn't be able to
see the numbers are reversed.

Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing