RE: TR-3a

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR-3a
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 02:04:47 -0500
Cc: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Speaking of manuals, etc.  Does anyone know of a source for a TR3
Factory Spares Catalog?  TRF is backordered and I am about     #20 on
the waiting list.    I had a chance to pick one up at an autojumble a
year ago but didn't need one at the time. Now I do.

Also - The Zephyrhills Spring Auction and Flea Market is the weekend of
the 14th.  Mostly American Iron but once in awhile they have some lbc
goodies.  Last fall I found a set of TR6 instruments which Bob Kramer
grabbed up.  If you have any needs you can identify and have an idea of
max you might pay (+ shipping),  I'll see what I can find.  I'm only
going to be able to be there on Saturday, so I'd have to know in
advance.   Only caveat is that if you say you want it and set a max;
don't leave me high and dry.  I'd hate to have to bomb you to the list
:^)

        [Musson, Carl]  snip>