Repro TR4 bumber over riders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Repro TR4 bumber over riders
From: "William F Daehler"<WFDaehle@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:30:23 -0600

William F Daehler@DELCO on 02-05-98 12:30:23 PM

Could anybody on the list offer me an opinion about the Moss bumber
overiders that are currently on sale by MOSS?
I need both front and rear over riders, and I am not interested any silver
coated plastic kind of thing.  That would be considered a disappointment.
I want something substantial, even if the chromium is a little bubbled by
time and corrosion.  that would match the bumbers I have nicely.

I can get NOS parts, but at twice the price that Moss is offering.  I would
like to some opinions  from the list, and if you have some old ones that
you want to sell, don't be shy.

Will Daehler
63 TR4 CT25340