Re: frame colors

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: frame colors
From: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:18:54 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Early cars in the TR range the frames were painted what ever color was
in the gun from the car being painted prior to the frame.  So you could
get a black frame, or any other color in the line.  I have seen "racing
green" body with a Powder Blue, I guess Wedgewood, frame, weird
looking.  Triumph works didn't care what color the frame was, they wer
just producing cars.  Later, I do not know when, they stadardized on
black.

Cheers, Don J. Howard