Cars for sale - daughter coming!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Cars for sale - daughter coming!
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 07:36:28 -0500
Cc: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
Don't really want to do this, but room, and time, is running out!

Cars for Sale:

1981 TR7 DHC. Platinum car w/blue interior. Car has 70-some thousand miles
on it. FI engine with plenty of spares including FI units and new carpet
kit.  Originally bought by US Air Force Officer in Britain, we're the
second owners. Rustproofed, but still has minor rust in the quarters.
My daily driver during the summer, but the addition of a daughter forces
sale.  $2700 OBO.

1960 Buick LeSabre.  Excellent, original, unrestored, unmolested 33,000
mile car. Rare two door coupe (model 4411) w/364ci Wildcat engine. Verde
exterior w/two tone green interior.  Has clock, radio, rear wheel cover,
and speed reminder options and wide white-wall tires.  I also have
uninstalled Guide-Matic headlamp dimmer w/testing unit.  Runs excellent,
drive anywhere.  Some spares.  Yes, the daughter will fit in this, but
I need to get something with four doors!  Drop a Spit in the trunk (boot)
and you still have room for a family of four.  Gotta love fins! Safe?
Eighteen feet, two inches of solid steel! Seat belts installed $6500 OBO.

I can send digital pictures of these if you're interested.

Bruce Clough
Xenia, OH USA
clough@erinet.com
937-376-9946