handpainting TR3 frame

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: handpainting TR3 frame
From: "Nigel West, Physiology" <west@skyway.usask.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 17:21:37 -0600
I finally have removed my TR3 rolling chassis from the long-suffering bodyshop.
Out of the snow, over to the carwash after being scraped and degreased. Bob, my
mechanic friend is going to remove the engine and do the corners for me. That
leaves me to paint it. The frame is in good shape. What are my options for
painting and rust proofing? I am particularly interested in results/dollar! I
picked up some smooth black Hammerite when I was in the UK at Xmas. Is that OK
for the suspension bits?

Nigel
TR3/3A? (the jury is still out!)