Victor NY Car Show

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Victor NY Car Show
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 11:01:49 -0500
I realize this may be early, but I figure people are planning vacations
now...

Sunday June 7th is the 27th (?) annual Victor Car Show in Victor NY
(southeast
suburb of Rochester). I believe this to be the largest, single-day, outdoor
car
show east of the Mississippi. In 1996, 1100 cars were there, between those
in
the show and Car Corral! (1997 was much lower due to the weather.)  The
location has changed from the high school to the Finger Lakes Racetrack,
but
the latter is only about 5 miles away from the former. Exit 44 of the New
York
State Thruway is only about 2 miles from the Racetrack. In past years there
was
a $5 entry fee for a car to be entered in the show (I suspect this hasn't
changed)
with show proceeds going to the MG Car Club of Western New York and the
Victor Lions Club. I will pass on more detailed information as we get
closer to
the event.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek