Re: Grumpy old Triumph mechanics

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Grumpy old Triumph mechanics
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:29:48 -0400
I have been in the car mechanic business off and on over the years. (Turned
wrenches on Volvos and VWs for a time.) Most mechanics get grumpy after a
while, no matter what they work on. I've never been able to figure out why.
Perhaps they have much more patience with tools and cars than with people.
I'm still grumpy, and I don't work on other people's cars any more.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.