Spitfire Mk1 Seat Springs Needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Mk1 Seat Springs Needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:42:54 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
I hope someone can help me.  I just recieved my upholstery kit for my
MK1 seats and proceded to tear down one of the seats that I have.
Well it turns out I have MKII bottom foams so the seat springs are
not present.  I desperately need a pair of seat springs so I can
finish my restoration.  Putting the interior in (I have all of the
rest of the components) and putting the wheels back on and I'm on the
road.  So if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)