What did YOUR trained Marmot say yestersay?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What did YOUR trained Marmot say yestersay?
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:32:07 -0600
No kidding, I am not making this up.  After all the marmot stuff a while
back I had to relate this.  Page 3 of the Wpg Free Press... "Groundhog like
Santa Claus: 'If you beleive in him he's real"

The Assiniboine park Zoo's prairie dogs are just as good as groundhogs at
predicting the weather claims zoo director Doug Ross (ed:  a former TDC
member with a Tr3 and 6 - both sold now). We think they're a very reliable
indicator.  it's not a scientific view but I hope it's true we have only
six more weeks of winter. (ed: last year we had a huge storm in April).

According to legend, the groundhog (A.K.A. woodchuck, A.K.A. MARMOT)

THERE!  now we know what a "trained Marmot" is.  And that damn @#$@#% saw
his shadow.

Did yours?

...must be the expresso I drank thia AM