Question regarding TR6 frame

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Question regarding TR6 frame
From: creigkay@juno.com (Creig & Kay Houghtaling)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 06:42:04 -0600
From: CreigKay
To: triumphs-owner@autox.team.net
I have found a good frame to replace a rotten frame on a project TR6 that
I have.  My question is this.  Is there any kind of number identification
on a TR6 frame?  I don't think I need that information for Missouri state
registration, but in some states I think it may be an issue (if there is
identification on the frame).  If there is no ID on the frame then I
don't have to worry about it.  If there is ID on it, then I will just
keep track of the number in case anyone ever asks.
Thanks,
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]