Re: Haynes Manuel for Hearld Yes, but...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Haynes Manuel for Hearld Yes, but...
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 14:39:46 -0800
Yes but is a Hearld book available in the US.  I have gone to the Haynes
site and the Hearld book is only listed in the UK site not the US.  Is it
likely that a US parts store will be able to abtain a UK book.  It is not
easy for me to just go to an auto parts store and ask, as I live on an
island and it requires a 1 and a half  hour ferry ride each way to go and
check one out. And if I can get one here, it will save me alot of time and
money, I think.  On the other hand, I'm going to be putting an order in to
Rimmer Bros soon, so maybe I'll just add that to the  order.

Chris DeStaffany
1966 Hearld 1200 convertible since 1971