Re: why a hotter cam?

To: rbacon@netcom.ca
Subject: Re: why a hotter cam?
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 10:14:24 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Rick,

FWIW...I have a REED cam cut to S2 specs, SUs, and a Cannon header on my
250 and there is a big difference.  You can actually 'feel' a little kick
in the pants around 2400-2600.

REED will cut your cam for around $95 ( price last checked about 2 years
ago).  They are located in Hampton GA, just south of Atlanta.

If you  are interested let me know and I'll dig out their phone number.

No financial interest, etc, etc.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag
75 TR7 Victory Edition

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]