VTR WWW Site back on-line...

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VTR WWW Site back on-line...
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:10:09 -0500
Cc: dwill@consrv.ca.gov
Thanks to Joe Curry, Trevor Boicey, and others who
sent me questions about the availability of the
VTR site, my Internet Service Provider (GTE/BBNPlanet)
was able to track down a bad static route in one
of the BBN routers.  This means that the rest of
the world can once again access the VTR WWW site
at http://www.vtr.org

Along those same lines, I've been swamped with
real work (for my real employer) this past week,
and am thus far behind on VTR WWW site updates.
If you're one of the people who has sent me new
material, and wondering why it's not there yet,
please be patient, I'll do my best to get it on
the site as soon as I can.

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--