Re: Dealer - Car Parts

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Dealer - Car Parts
From: James <james.carpenter@UKAEA.ORG.UK>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:27:24 +0000
Cc: vitesse@juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:47415F189EF3D336FD43350E5BF53FB2> ^-illegal end of message identification
Oh cource did you never see Dragnet (the film), it's the car they get
when they wreck to many other cars.

Don't knock them to much there very economical even when your trying to
get the 70.  Of cource they may resemble and drive like a pile of pants,
and get overtaken by Metro fully loaded 1.0's running on three
cylinders.
They do come in a very nice shade of brown.

This leeds me to a game a frend of mine played with someone he nows.  He
took his "Tuned" 1.0 Metro, and disconected the handbreak switch.  Then
they took it apon the selves to drive round a wet grass field driving
all about the shop doing 40.  Whilst turning the pasangers job was to
apply the hand break, whils the driver did not notice, and the drivers
job was to recover from the resulting spin, whilst foot firmly planted
on the accelerator.  I imagin the same game could be played with a yugo,
but not with a LBC.  I feel it's the LBC's job to scair yugo, or
metro owners in carparks by.

1.  Turning the steering wheel to full lock.
2.  Flawing the car.
3.  Drop clutch it in 1'st.
4.  Holding on for dear life.
5.  When the smoke clears, observing the O lefed on the ground.
6.  Chalanging sayed Yugo, Metro owner to repeat sayed feat.
7.  Repeat, but changing from oppersite locks forming an 8.
8.  On ST Patrics day repeat, but forming a shamrock on the ground.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot