Re: FW: help please! (GT6 Tranny woes..)

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: help please! (GT6 Tranny woes..)
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:18:56 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Andrew Mace wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Aaron Ackley <hq@7arcom.army.mil> [note that I'm
> guessing this is the correct address, as it came to me somewhat garbled
> -- must be a tough day for the Internet!] asked me to forward this to the
> list:

[message snipped; hopefully you all saw it a few minutes ago]

Apparently the address I guessed at isn't correct. Hopefully Aaron will
see this and try again to post to the list, or at least send another note
to me.

Guess this is one of those times a .sig file with your e-mail address is
a good idea, huh?

--Andy