Re: Robbins Tops

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Robbins Tops
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:37:34 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Martin,
Oops, I make a boo boo.  I meant to say that it came with the straps that
sttach to the frame.  On the early ones, there is no velcro (that wasn't
invented yet).  THe straps fasten with more snaps.

Joe

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing